Estonia is part of the European Schengen common visa area. Citizens of many countries do not need a visa to visit Estonia. To check whether or not you need a visa to enter Estonia, please visit this webpage. For information on how to apply for an Estonian visa, check here. A list of of Estonian representations abroad can be found here.
If you need an invitation letter to get a visa for the conference, please email the following data to email@example.com
- your full name as shown in your passport
- date of birth and place of birth
- passport number, issuing authority, date of issue, date of expiry
- your institute/company and position
- dates of planned visit to Estonia
- whether or not you are author of an accepted BPM conference or workshop paper and if so, which paper
- Estonian representation where you plan to apply for your visa
We can only issue visa invitation letters to participants who have paid their registration fees in full.